Evaluate the Process
- Evaluate the process
- Reflect on the experience and your performance
- Evaluate the product/solution
Reflect on the Experience & Your Performance
When finished with a project, take time to reflect on the experience and evaluate your performance.
- Was the question/problem too narrow or too broad? Was it worthy of investigation?
- How did I locate appropriate, reliable, and useful information?
- Did I use a range and variety of resources?
- What evidence do I have to show whether or not I communicated my findings effectively?
- How did I decide which presentation format to use?
- How well did I use different communication tools? How can I improve?
- How well did I collaboratively work with others?
- What is one example of how I worked well within the group?
- What improvements can I make in order to work more effectively with others?
- How did I apply past reflections/experiences to this project?
- Was I aware of my progress throughout the process and did I make adjustments when necessary?
- Was I able to make connections to other subject areas?
- Did I construct and follow a time-line for the project?
- What organizational tools did I use?
- How could I have been better organized?